Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Passing Judgment

My professor talked about passing judgment on people and making assumptions. Only 3 people in the class including myself agreed that you are supposed to judge a situation and not judge the person. Most of them wouldn't even comment. It made me start to think about how many young people have not made a profession of faith. I know that I am unable to reach everyone  but, I do hope that I stand out enough to lead them in the right direction. I feel like a lot of people have not listened and they haven't wanted to know anything about salvation. Last night I read song of Soloman for the first time. It was like reading a  love story and I know now where these fantasy movies get their ideas. I finally turned to Psalms or as Coltin calls it Palms. The Lord spoke directly to my heart and told me to give all of my worries to Him and keep my eyes on Him and I would be fine like always. I knew this already but it sometimes leaves my mind from time to time. I am not going to worry about things I can not change. I know that if I keep my son focused on the Lord that I will be ok. Im exhausted and I have to be at class at 730am and then at work from 130pm til 1030pm. YUK! Gnite

No comments:

Post a Comment